Senior Node Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are exclusively partnered with an EdTech start-up who create coding kits, apps and games. Their aim is to make code more accessible, reaching audiences as young as 4 and as old as 81. They are looking to scale their engineering team by bringing in a Senior Node Developer.
You will help to design, architect and build out their micro-services platform. There’ll be the opportunity to architect greenfield applications as they grow out of their payment infrastructure, event streams, and downloadable content. Their Backend tech stack is: Node, Go, AWS, Kubernetes
Their engineering team champion software development best practices to ensure their code is high quality, well-tested, scalable, and secure.
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Experience building server-side web applications with NodeJS
- Experience designing, developing and deploying scalable and resilient backend systems
- Experience provisioning, configuring and managing cloud infrastructure – ideally in AWS
- Knowledge of DevOps and SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of modern database systems (RDBMS and NoSQL)
- They have helped to create an amazing culture which is collaborative, energetic and innovative.