Senior Manager – User Experience
- User Experience ,
- UX Designer ,
- Director of User Experience ,
- User Experience Lead ,
- Usability Consultant ,
- User Experience Architect ,
- User Experience Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:Up to £80,000
- Start Date:asap
- Location:Birmingham, GB
I’m looking for an experienced UX practitioner with managerial experience to join one of the UK’s most innovate firms, focused on the future of manufacturing.
You’ll be leading a small team of UX and UI designers from day one and growing the function over time. We’re looking for someone who is experienced in managing and developing a team, and is ready to help the team grow their capabilities as individuals and as a whole. You’ll be leading innovation, contributing to product strategy and implementing new ways of working – all with Design Thinking at the heart of what you do.
The ideal candidate will also have experience working on complex software or internal tools, and have a keen interest in physical design and creation.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- To be an experienced design leader – be ready to lead and develop a team
- Have exceptional communication skills – including facilitation and negotiation
- Strong commercial awareness – able to evaluate potential methodologies or techniques
- Be ready to collaborate – across disciplines and geographies
For more information please get in touch with Kate Chandler at Kate@wearefutureheads.co.uk