Senior Java Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are partnered with an Fin-Tech company who are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their central London team.
This role is a priority hire from them as you will be responsible for the delivery of one of their highest priority projects.
Last year they announced that they will be moving into the financial advisory space, as there was a demand for this in the market. Last year they built a strong prototype and are now building this out for release later this year, which is the key project you will be helping with.
They are looking for someone who is able to maintain exceptionally high coding quality at all times, along with architectural, security and scalability standards. For this role it is important that you have experience with Java, CI/CD Pipelines, automated testing and Microservices.
The team you will be joining is currently made up of 3 FED’s, 2 BE Java Developers, BA/PO, Tester and Lead Architect.
They pride themselves in hiring open minded individuals with a team player attitude.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Excellent in depth Java skills (including Java 8)
- Experience with automated testing tools such as JUnit, Cucumber
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Bamboo & Ansible
- Be knowledgeable in AWS technologies
- Solid experience developing and integrating with microservices, webapps or RESTful APIs
- Have a strong understanding of how software is built, tested, deployed, and monitored in a cloud environment
As a business they are in a good place and can offer a stable environment to candidates. They also offer extensive benefits such as a 20% personal bonus and a pension contribution of 10-14%.