Senior Front End Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are partnered with an FinTech company who are looking for a Senior Front End developer to join their central London team.
This role is a priority hire from them as you will be responsible for the delivery of one of their highest priority projects.
Last year they announced that they will be moving into the financial advisory space, as there was a demand for this in the market. Last year they built a strong prototype and are now building this out for release later this year, which is the key project you will be helping with.
They are looking for someone who is able to maintain exceptionally high standards of design and code quality at all times, along with solid experience with the latest versions of Angular.
The team you will be joining is currently made up of 3 FED’s (which you will be leading on), 2 BE Java Developers, BA/PO, Tester and Lead Architect.
They pride themselves in hiring open minded individuals with a team player attitude.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Excellent in depth Angular 2+ skills (higher the better)
- Strong expertise with HTML5, CSS3, SASS, writing adaptive/responsive websites.
- Good experience of CI/CD environment
- Good experience of automated testing
- Good working knowledge of build and deployment tools such as Grunt and Web pack
- Experience working within an agile environment.
As a business they are in a good place and can offer a stable environment to candidates. They also offer extensive benefits such as a 20% personal bonus and a pension contribution of 10-14%.