Senior Front End Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are currently partnered with a global agency who use analytics and technology to create valuable, relevant, and trustworthy advertising. They are looking to hire multiple senior front end developers, as they are planning on expanding their London based product team.
In this role you will be building the actual software businesses use to create their advertising campaigns from. They are looking for someone who can offer technical direction across their SPA’s, setting standard’s and architectural patterns, whilst being a solution driven thinker.
Their main stack is Angular 6+, however if you have diverse framework experience this is a great advantage to them, as they are likely to have React projects up and coming.
As a business they offer a relaxed and flexible culture, where collaborative working is key to project success.
To be considered for this role, you should have the following:
- Advanced OOP in Typescript and ES2018/19
- Experienced with Angular (6+) in a Production app
- Application state management (e.g. ngrx, redux)
- Advanced HTML5, CSS and CSS preprocessors (Sass or Less)
- Automated TDD and BDD approaches using frameworks like Cypress, Jest, Jasmine,
- Mocha or Chai with Protractor and Karma
- Package managers (NPM or Yarn)
- Webpack, Gulp or Grunt
- Version control using Git