Senior Front End Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are currently partnered with a comparison company, who help businesses generate high value, low cost leads and customers to choose the best products and services on the market. They are looking for a Front-End Team Lead to help build out their front end offering to their clients and consumers.
You will be joining their collaborative product team, working in pods to create white label solutions, driving forward their ambition plans to improve existing products and create new product verticals. They use VueJS to perform comparison in real time on client’s browser and SASS / BEM to keep their custom CSS organised.
As development team lead you will be passion about writing clean code and embedding best practices throughout the engineering team. There will be complex problems to solve, so you need to be open to new approaches and sharing opinions with the team. Ideally you will have some experience managing a team however there is the opportunity for you to learn this, as long as the desire is there.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Ideally direct line management of senior, full stack or front-end developers
- Familiarity with SASS, HTML5, and building for multiple devices/browsers
- Developing customer facing web sites pragmatically
- Using TDD, BDD, and SOLID principles to build maintainable and scalable solutions
- Implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration (TeamCity or similar)
- Communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences
This company has a fun, fast paced and vibrant culture. They believe that their great team is the centre of our continued success, so if you’d like to be a part of it get in touch now.