Senior Front End Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are currently partnered exclusively with a tech accelerator, focused on digital transformation through innovation.
This role would sit in their close-knit digital team where you would work with top-tier clients on large programmes of work, delivering modern solutions. You will be responsible for designing and building conceptual prototypes and production ready UI’s, which demonstrate best practices and an enjoyable digital experience.
They are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join them, who will be responsible for designing and building conceptual prototypes and production ready UI’s, which demonstrate best practices and provide an enjoyable digital experience.
They have just won a large piece of work with a government client, so you will take ownership in creating their digital overhaul, across mobile and web. You will be exposed to a range of JS frameworks and will be given tech autonomy to pick and chose the right tool for each task.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Experience as a UI developer or similar
- Command line experience of Git, NPM and Bower
- Proficient with Sass or similar CSS pre-processor (e.g. LESS)
- Able to run automated tasks using Gulp or similar (e.g. Grunt)
- Strong customer focus, business knowledge and commercial awareness
- A full understanding of Agile project delivery lifecycles
This company offer a bonus package, as well as flexible working, with at least 1 remote day each week.