- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£65,000 - £80,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
I have an exciting opportunity to work with a Digital eCommerce agency looking for their new “Head of Design” to work in their small but impactful team that works in an agile, forward-thinking innovative way.
They are passionate about what they do and choose to work with brands they believe in!
They work in a fast-paced but curiously relaxed environment to create value in the modern world of Design. They are looking for someone with a passion for what they do, someone that takes pride in their work. Great design Craft!
The role primarily involves guiding the team in best practices from concept to delivery and ensuring quality input from users, analytics and testing, being an advocate for users and being enthusiastic about design methodologies. Communicating with stakeholders including the wider team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience managing and mentoring designers, leading creative direction
- Experience working with research and data to drive decision making
- Experience being hands-on when needed to help your team and our partners achieve the desired outcomes
- Strong ability to provide clear creative direction with timely, supportive and regular feedback
- Knowledge of tools such as Figma, Fig Jam and Pitch
- Familiar in using analytics and testing tools such as Google Analytics
What’s in it for you?
- 27 days holiday (+8)
- Office closed over Christmas
- Wellness fund
- Tues & Thurs in the office; look after people on those days – E.g., Food, Drinks, Deliveroo lunches provided