Senior Consultant – New York market
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
We’ve seen unprecedented growth this year. As a result, we’re recruiting for Senior Consultant to join our expanding US team, which is focusing initially on taking on the New York and East Coast market. This is an amazing opportunity to take one of our leading UK based disciplines to the US. There are existing US customers to engage with and pitch UX & Design services in to, as well as 10 years of experience recruiting UX & Design folk in the team to lean on. We work with a varied and impressive client base, from small innovative start-ups to global product led businesses, as well as established brands who are going through a ‘digital transformation’.
We are an agency that:
- Likes to be different, loves hiring interesting people and is known for smashing stereotypes
- Truly values you and the great work you do
- Puts ‘people’ first
- Is full of people that are successful AND nice!
- Will give you a massage every month (from a professional masseuse, not one of your colleagues, that’s just weird)
What you’ll need
To become our new Senior Consultant, you’ll need:
- Significant experience within a 360-recruitment role, within a technical, digital, or professional services related discipline.
- A strong track record of delivering to a diverse client base – ideally traditional businesses who have been through a period of transformation (driven by digital / tech disruption) and/or tech led businesses who are looking to disrupt the status quo.
- A track record of building long-standing relationships with your candidates
- Experience in networking and being a true advocate for your business
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness
- Self-motivation and ambition
Experience of recruiting UX & Design professionals is ideal, however, is by no means essential. The same goes for experience recruiting in New York / USA – if you have the right attitude and transferable recruitment experience, then please do get in touch to discuss.
What you’ll get
With us, you’ll get an excellent leadership team, a brilliant training programme, and a real opportunity to truly make your mark. We’ll pull out all the stops to ensure that the only thing holding your career back will be your own ambition.
To prove we do as we say, take a look at just some of the accolades this commitment to our people has earned us:
- Recognised as a Great Place to Work in three of the last four years
- Ranked 5th Best Small Business in the UK to work for
- Listed in the Best Places to Work for Women in the UK rankings
- Featured in the London Stock Exchange’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
There’s so much more we could add but if we did, you might get tired from scrolling. Instead, if you think we could be a good fit for you then why not have a chat with Jon to find out more?