Senior Business Analyst
- Contract type:Contract
- Salary/Rate:£400 - £440 per day
We’re looking for a seasoned Business Analyst to join a technology powerhouse on a 30 week project.
You’ll be working within the business’ Creative Studio, brushing shoulders with some of the most talented Creative Directors, Strategists and Producers in the industry, who are responsible for spearheading creative projects across the organisation’s multiple channels.
Your role in all of this will be to;
- Provide data led insights, that will in turn boost the productivity and performance of the team
- Make sure everyone is aligned, both operationally and strategically
- Break down barriers and remove obstacles, you’re the facilitator to the business unit’s success
- Be a social butterfly, forge solid connections with people across all functions and use your excellent communication skills to solve problems and unite departments
- Not only track performance, but constantly strive to improve it
- Present progress to internal stakeholders on a regular basis, and synthesise feedback, developing responses accordingly
We’re ideally looking for someone with at least 8 years experience, and an MBA will do wonders for proving your business acumen.
We have a budget of £400 – £440 per day, on a PAYE scheme so you will be paid holiday days in addition to pension contributions, and you won’t have to worry about IR35 either.
It’s a great opportunity to work for not only a world renown company, but also be part of a high-flying and supremely talented team. If this sounds like you? Then get in touch and send over your CV.
This is a contract requirement and as such may be filled quickly. Please be aware of this when sending your application – as we will have to prioritise relevant profiles.