- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:Up to £95k
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads is currently working with a global healthcare company who are creating marketing leading, disruptive products and transitioning to be a more agile and tech focussed company. The business has been in a transitional period after a merger that has put them in a great position to achieve their ambitious goals.
They are looking to hire a high calibre Senior Architect to manage a technical team that will help them create new and exciting products for B2B customers and B2C consumers. This is a global role that reports to a VP level that will give you great exposure to senior stakeholders which will present further opportunities in the future.
Partnering with Product Directors, you’ll be responsible for creating solutions that design and deliver solutions to customers across a range of different verticals that cover 3 main areas: internal and external B2B customers, healthcare professionals and consumers. Each area will have their own specific needs and individual products will need to be built to address these.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Expertise across both platform/enterprise architecture and solutions architecture
- A track record of leading and motivating a team through a period of transition
- Experience in a product-centric organisation, working using agile methodologies and an understanding of DevOps
- Experience developing a martech product roadmap
- Knowledge of Google marketing cloud, salesforce service cloud, AEM and Opentext solutions