Senior Android Developer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:Up to £85,000
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are partnered with a digital transformation specialist who accelerate ideas into products and experiences that have a huge impact for some of the world’s biggest global brands. Working in slick cross-functional teams with an agile engineering approach, they play an integral role in delivering modern solutions that consider the latest in human centred and service design, product development and cloud transformation.
At this point we are looking to bring in multiple Android Developers, who can work on projects across their reputable client base. These hires will quickly integrate into the business’ warm and collaborative culture and be influential in getting involved with solving technical challenges with fresh programmes of work lined up.
To be considered for this role you will need to display the following:
- Strong commercial experience of writing Android apps using Kotlin and/or Java
- A good understanding of Android architectural patterns and components
- Solid continuous integration, source control and unit testing experience
- Experience managing third party dependencies
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills
The company have a great culture with a huge emphasis on L&D, diversity of thought and personal growth. We want to ensure long term fit and candidates who will be excited at the prospect of shaping product proposition, sharing experiences with others, and getting coached to support career development.
To be considered please apply now.