- Contract type:Contract
- Salary/Rate:£400 - £500 per day
- Duration:1 month rolling contract
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are currently managing the recruitment for a fine wine distributor based in London who are looking to bring in an experienced Salesforce Specialist for a bespoke project.
Duration: Rolling 1-month contract
Salary: £400 – £500 per day
A rolling monthly contract due to the uncertainty of the amount of work required, our client is looking for someone who is experienced with maximising Salesforce utilisation, ensuring that they can get the most out of the data and process’ currently in place.
This role is ideal for someone who has experience optimising Salesforce for small businesses’ and charities, as well as working with different technologies and systems to improve the overall user experience.
A key part of this role also includes integrating Salesforce with a pre-existing database, so experience with this would be ideal. Other key requirements include:
- Salesforce certification
- A strong background of working with different technologies and CRM’s
- Experience working with small to medium-sized business on bespoke Salesforce projects
- London based would be ideal, however, they are open to remote opportunities
They are looking to bring in someone asap for this role, so please send across your CV ASAP to be considered.