Remote Product Designer (Europe)
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£60,000 - £85,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
I’m working with a high-growth tech start-up pioneering the first open automation platform for payments to hire a Product Designer to join their new team.
– Up to £85,000 base
– Equity in a business backed by leading investors
– Great benefits including unlimited holiday & unlimited learning and development budget
– Fully remote with access to a shared workspace in a location of your choice (Europe)
– Work the hours that suit you. No 9 – 5
A really interesting space to be in – They enable e-commerce to build the payment experiences their customers want, with all the flexibility they need.
The founders of the business already had experience of helping the world’s largest companies integrate and manage payments globally, including Uber, AirBnb, Spotify, and many others.
As product and engineering folks, they wanted to solve the most diverse and complex payments problems they had encountered for merchants and developers, and pioneered the concept of an open, end to end automation platform.
Starting in early 2020, within their first 9 months they reached Series A, raising an unprecedented $25M from leading investors and they’re now rapidly scaling globally, with 70 people in over 20 countries as a remote-first company.
- Craft best-in-class visuals and experiences, working with Figma and more
- Work with complex flows, to build something truly consumer-focused
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative usability testing
- Examine data points and behavioural patterns, and make product improvements wherever possible
- Collaborate with peers across product and engineering