Release Manager – Product
- Contract type:Contract
- Salary/Rate:£500 per day inside of IR35
- Duration:9 Months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London / Remote, GB
Futureheads is currently partnered with a well known FinTech brand who are on the lookout for a Release Manager to join them on a contractual basis.
It’s an initial 9 month contract and will be responsible for managing processes, systems and functions in order to build, test and deploy ongoing product releases into a live environment, establishing or continuing the specified service, to enable controlled and effective handover to operational management and the user community. The application of automation to improve the efficiency and quality of releases.
- Leads the assessment, analysis, planning and design of release packages, including assessment of risk.
- Liaises with business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of progress.
- Conducts post release reviews.
- Ensures release processes and procedures are applied and that releases can be rolled back as needed.
- Identifies, evaluates and manages the adoption of appropriate release and deployment tools, techniques and processes (including automation).
This is an urgent position so please do not hesitate to submit your CV to be considered.