Recruiter – Contract
- Contract type:Contract
Calling all contract recruiters!
Are you working in a market where you are job short? Are you spending your days chasing clients and competing with other agencies over the same jobs? Are you working with clients where you have little control over the job process?
If this resonates with you and you have a good track record in contract recruitment then I want to speak to you.
Who we are?
We are a market leading recruitment brand, at the centre of the UK’s fastest growing talent sector.
We are in the privileged position that after 11 years of working in the digital market our clients are calling us with many, many opportunities
We are currently scaling due to unprecedented opportunity within the Technology market.
We are not your standard recruitment brand, founded by 3 ambitious women, we have an ethical and social conscience.
Our mission is to be everyone’s favourite and that means all our staff too.
We are looking for people with all levels of contract recruiting experience to join our team. The good news is that for our contract roles, we can train you on the subject areas if you can show a strong track record in knowledge and ability in your current market. We have an abundance of fillable roles. We need the contract mindset.
What can you expect?
If you join Futureheads you will be:
- Working for a strong well established brand in the market
- Exposed to an insane amount of inbound market opportunity
- Playing to your strengths we offer 180, 270 and 360 degree roles
- Developed and trained within a clear and well directed career path leading to opportunities to progress within people management, client management and account management
- Able to work flexibly, we currently come into the office on a Wednesday and one other day but managers can be flexible on this if needed
What are the benefits? Too many to list!
The formal stuff:
– 25 days holiday with additional leave after 2 years’ service, Company supported ‘PAYG’ tech, Flexible holiday policy – buy or sell 3 days per year, Pension and healthcare, Industry leading Parental Leave policy, Discount platforms….
The Softer stuff:
– Free breakfasts, drinks and regular treats, Free 25 minute massage per month, Wellness weeks and wellbeing helpline facility, Charitable donations policy including a % of profits donated annually, 1 development day per year, Late start or early finish on your birthday, Annual company trip – all staff, Ecologi subscription – funding climate positive projects on behalf of staff, High-achievers trip…..
If you want to work with genuinely nice people who care about what they do (have a bit of fun and make some good money along the way) then we might be for you!
Contact me now for a confidential chat.