Python, Django engineer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a Fintech start-up based in central London who’s core product is a current account that takes automates accounting and tax. Designed for freelancers, self-employed people and small business owners the product is giving time and taking away stress from thousands of users across the UK.
We are looking for an experienced python engineer to join their growing engineering team and to help deliver their ambitious 2019 roadmap across the platform, wider business and beyond.
To be successful this role you will need:
- Strong experience in years of python or similar programming, including exposure to Cloud computing and databases
- Fluent in writing unit tests for your code and can code with web and API security concepts in mind
- Understand performance and scaling issues and how code choices determine these
- Communicate excellently to both technical and non-technical people
- The primary technology stack is: Python, Django, Redis, Lambda, React for newer web application UIs
Please submit your application if you would like to know more or send your CV over to my email: Storm@wearefutureheads.co.uk