- Contract type:Contract
- Salary/Rate:£400 - £500 per day
- Duration:3 Months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Remote (UK), GB
I am working with a well-known eCommerce platform who are looking to hire a contract software engineer who enjoys crafting amazing user experiences to help enable their 2021 growth.
Your journey will begin at an idea’s inception all the way through to them being live, tracking the results, and iterating to make them better. Beyond your engineering teammates, you’ll be working closely with a cross-discipline team to achieve shared goals. This current focus is on their emails, scaling them and ensuring a personalised experience for the customer.
What are we looking for?
- Proficient in Python and Django
- Must thrive on learning and improving, and be curious about all aspects of software engineering
- Must care deeply about their craft, and show a love of beautiful code and architecture
- Must be willing to operate in a fast-paced, results-oriented, Test & Delivery environment
- Must be compassionate towards others, caring about their colleagues and want to help build a safe place for engineers to work
If you have the relevant skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Please send through your CV ASAP to be considered
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.