Publicis Sapient — UX Lead
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Location:London, GB
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Publicis Sapient – one of the world’s leading digital transformation agencies.
Over the last three decades, Sapient have established themselves as digital pioneers, unlocking value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As the digital business transformation hub of the Publicis Groupe, Sapient delivers a mixture of optimisation and innovation projects for a host of global brands and public sector organisations, enabling them to improve operational effectiveness and delight their customers in the process.
The business is going through a substantial period of positive change and this includes relocating to an amazing new complex in Central London. The new space is giving them the opportunity to grow and they are keen to add a UX Lead to their talented Experience Design team.
UX Leads at Sapient are responsible for the navigation, organisation, interaction design, and business / user process engineering for leading-edge web solutions, software, mobile and other interactive devices.
You will apply UCD methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and tech capabilities into world-class user experiences for leading companies. Furthermore, you will play an active part in expanding current client relationships and forging new ones.
As a UX Lead, you must have a comprehensive understanding of creative disciplines, such as user-centred research, visual design, site development, content strategy, and brand strategy – to craft and lead holistic solutions with the experts in those disciplines.
Some flexibility and travel will be required for this role as it might be necessary to spend time onsite with clients.
- Have led teams and projects in an agency/consultancy environment.
- Able to demonstrate conceptual thinking and creative problem-solving.
- A thorough understanding of user-centred design.
- Experience with prototyping.
- Led user research & testing.
- A broad and modern UX toolkit.
- An adaptable approach, comfortably jumping between different types of projects, techniques and methodologies.
- Served as the primary point-of-contact / facilitator for planned (regular) client meetings.
- Have supported all creative aspects of sales pursuits, including proposal creation and presentations.
- Up to date with latest and emerging industry trends.
- A polished portfolio of your work showing your process, thinking and first class UX deliverables.
If you’re interested in finding out more, please send your latest CV/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org