Publicis Sapient — Senior UX Designer
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Location:London, GB
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Publicis Sapient – one of the world’s leading digital transformation agencies.
Over the last three decades, Sapient have established themselves as digital pioneers, unlocking value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, Sapient delivers a mixture of optimisation and innovation projects for a host of global brands and public sector organisations, enabling them to improve operational effectiveness and delight their customers in the process.
The business is going through a substantial period of positive change and this includes relocating to an amazing new complex in Central London. The new space is giving them the opportunity to grow and they are keen to add a Senior UX Designer (Senior Associate) to their talented Experience Design team.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will have the opportunity to deliver projects across leading-edge web solutions, software, mobile and other interactive devices. This involves the application of UCD methods to translate user needs, business objectives, and technology capabilities into world-class experiences for leading companies.
You will take ownership of a range of projects from initial briefing, through to delivery. Additionally, this role involves leading tracks of work, being the client point of contact and guiding other UXers, designers and developers.
Some flexibility and travel will be required for this role as it might be necessary to spend time onsite with clients.
- Able to demonstrate conceptual thinking and creative problem-solving.
- A thorough understanding of user-centred design.
- Experience with prototyping.
- Led user research & testing.
- A broad and modern UX toolkit.
- An adaptable approach, comfortably jumping between different types of projects, techniques and methodologies.
- Have supported all creative aspects of sales pursuits, including proposal creation and presentations.
- Up to date with latest and emerging industry trends.
- A polished portfolio of your work showing your process, thinking and first class UX deliverables.
- Comfortable in a client facing role.
- A highly collaborative approach.
- Coaching and mentoring experience would be beneficial.
Whether you’re a wireframe wizard with expert-level craft or a strategic and conceptual UXer who is always thinking ‘big picture,’ there’s a path here for you at Publicis Sapient. If you’re interested in finding out more, please send your latest CV/portfolio to email@example.com