Publicis Sapient — Associate Creative Director, Experience Design
- User Experience ,
- UX Designer ,
- Director of User Experience ,
- Creative Director ,
- User Experience Consultant
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Location:London, GB
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Publicis Sapient – one of the world’s leading digital transformation agencies.
Over the last three decades, Sapient has established themselves as digital pioneers, unlocking value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As the digital business transformation hub of the Publicis Groupe, Sapient delivers a mixture of optimisation and innovation projects for a host of global brands and public sector organisations, enabling them to improve operational effectiveness and delight their customers in the process.
The business is going through a substantial period of positive change and this includes relocating to an amazing new complex in Central London. The new space is giving them the opportunity to grow and they are keen to add an Associate Creative Director to their talented Experience Design team.
Associate Creative Directors at Sapient are responsible for leading, overseeing, and defining best practices on a range of projects across web, software, mobile and other interactive devices. You will play an active role in leading creative teams and in shaping new opportunities for Sapient — be it expanding current client relationships or forging new ones.
You will have a deep understanding of user-centred research, design, content strategy, and brand strategy to lead multi-disciplinary teams in the development and production of quality creative solutions that meet client’s business objectives and goals.
This is a hands-on leadership role so you will need to be an expert when it comes to delivering end-to-end multi-channel experiences. Above everything else, you must be a passionate designer that relishes having day-to-day involvement in creating and executing stunning and functional UX design.
Some flexibility and travel will be required for this role as it might be necessary to spend time onsite with clients.
- Ability to drive, oversee, and provide thought leadership across the Experience Design team.
- Experienced in estimating, planning, and leading work across all creative sub domains.
- Able to demonstrate conceptual thinking and creative problem-solving.
- A thorough understanding of user-centred design.
- People management experience.
- Have led large scale, long-term, complex projects.
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with key client partners.
- Executed top-level deliverables, based user-centred design techniques.
- Able to define best UX practices and standards.
- Supported all creative aspects of sales pursuits, including proposal creation and presentations.
If you’re interested in finding out more, please send your latest CV/portfolio to email@example.com