- Contract type:Contract
- Salary/Rate:Up to £250/day
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Coventry, GB
This high-end fashion brand are looking for a Project Manager to work closely with their Creative Media Department on the delivery of campaigns and events within the fashion and brand categories. This includes the overseeing of projects across the business from market insight through to campaign launch and beyond.
This role is directly accountable for the end-to-end programme management of marketing and creative campaigns across planning, communications strategy, content creation, to digital and physical execution – the success of which is driven by collaboration with teams upstream, closely partnering with production and creative specialists to execute all areas.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the best possible outcome for initiatives, by ensuring each phase of a launch is handled to best affect, with timings and milestones suitably protected at each stage of the process.
PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
– Collaborate in upfront planning of projects and identify resource requirements to construct strong project creative propositions.
– Once agreed – oversee the project through delivery in all areas, with producers and project managers handling delivery directly in their respective areas.
– Confidently collaborating closely with marketing, creative and senior business stakeholders to drive initiatives forward in a positive way, ensuring constant communication and alignment between teams.
– Provide necessary leadership, planning and communication on projects – while seeking the best possible strategic and creative outcome.
– Manage risks, issues and escalate as required, providing appropriate options to self solve situations.
– Represent teams and share creative thinking in wider business meetings where creatives are unable to be present, always be clear on the latest project updates.
– Update, maintain and generate process documentation to aid the smooth running of projects.
IDEAL PROJECT MANAGER WILL
– Be an integral part of all stages of highly visible global campaigns, will be capable of driving overarching processes and timings across departments, to ensure the best result for the brand.
– Be excellent at interrogating strategic briefs, rationalise complex information, provide clarity on dependencies to teams, as well as facilitating decision making across a broad range of senior stakeholders.
– Have sensibilities of a creative producer and thus be a trusted partner to creative teams.
– Proven experience in formal project management roles, ideally working within a similar industry, working closely with creative and marketing teams.
– Hold first class interpersonal skills – especially meeting management, facilitation, presentations and written communications.
– Accountable for delivery of projects on time and on budget by leveraging multiple skill sets, so must be able to understand the needs of each team, then balance these to ensure delivery is running effectively.
– Be pro-active & capable of driving the programme forwards in a positive way – with a hunger for inspiring change and operational improvement
– Ability to form relationships with stakeholders to ensure their requirements are captured going into projects, and met throughout the course of the project.