- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£45,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
Futureheads are working with a fast-growing independent digital consultancy to help some of the world’s leading brands accelerate their digital marketing performance and capabilities. They are now looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
You will be part of the consulting team and will be involved in a mixture of external client-facing digital acceleration and internal business development projects. Reporting to the Client Services Director and the Managing Director, you will support them in the delivery of their global consultancy work, profitability and success metrics projects.
This role would be suitable for self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and who wants to lead and shape digital transformation projects for international brands.
Key responsibilities include:
– Excellent project management skills with the ability to scope, plan for resourcing and establishing key tasks, deliverables and regular checkpoints
– Leading client-facing project meetings with C-suite level stakeholders
– Be process driven with strong financial acumen
– Keep all tools and project plans up-to-date, while regularly monitoring the project progress against agreed checkpoints
What you’ll need to be successful in this position:
– Strong experience in Digital Project Management (5 years min.) in a digital marketing, digital media or creative/design environment
– Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and Monday.com (or similar)
– Strong communication and collaboration skills (be able to run meetings, sessions and workshops)
– Be able to lead and shape the way global digital transformation projects are managed from start-to-finish