- Contract type:Fixed-term contract
- Duration:6 months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a Product Software business that specialises in providing Data and Analytics enrichment solutions to a range of B2B companies. This is an exciting time for the company, as they are merging with a company of around 350 people. They’re looking for a Project Manager to join their ranks and assist the delivery of major projects during a time of significant organisational change.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of various projects across the company that relate to the planned merger between the companies. Someone with proven experience planning, managing and delivering a variety of projects will be well suited to this position.
This will be a fixed-term contract for 6 months.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Streamlining the project reporting processes within the company, establishing dashboards and consistent governance processes
- Work alongside the legal and commercial teams to align activities on all existing contracts with the new legal entity
- Establish and maintain a process handbook outlining ‘ways of working’ for the company
- Consolidate numerous HR systems to a defined set of standard systems
- Migrate all employee data onto a single email/calendar product
Ideal Project Manager will have:
- Proven experience managing diverse projects successfully
- Solid technical understanding
- Ability to map processes
- Knowledge of media/advertising is a bonus