- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with an award-winning tech and design agency to find a Project Manager to join their ranks. Established for over 15 years now, this business has won numerous accolades for its cutting-edge work. This agency prides itself in its ability to bring creativity, innovation and strategy to the illustrious brands that it is partnered with.
As Project Manager, you will be thoroughly experienced managing projects in an agency environment. Stakeholder management is key to this position; therefore, you will need to have a strong track record of managing stakeholders of varying seniority levels. The person coming into this role must have prior experience managing multiple projects at once successfully.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Take ownership of projects alongside clients, owning the delivery from start to finish
- Collaborate with other agencies and vendors, working as an ecosystem to deliver great outcomes for your clientele
- Oversee the scoping, planning and cost analysis of key projects for a diverse client-base
- Build credibility with clients, developing a partnership and productive relationship with clients, owning the day-to-day and offering guidance wherever needed
- Consistent and thorough reporting on project performance so far
Ideal Project Manager will have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience building strong relationships with clients
- Clear and articulate communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively