- Contract type:Permanent
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a leading creative design agency that is looking for a capable Project Manager. This agency primarily specialises in crafting experiences for brands but has evolved in recent years to provide a more holistic experience for their clientele. Part of this evolution is the introduction of more digitally oriented projects to their repertoire. The Project Manager coming into this role will play an instrumental role in the future digital strategy of this agency, working alongside other teams to define their digital offering indefinitely.
The perfect candidate for this position will have thorough experience managing complex web build and redesign projects, with a clear penchant for forging strong and influential relationships with clients that they work with. Though a technical background is not necessary, a firm understanding of technical frameworks and development principles will be advantageous as this role involves frequent communication with development teams.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Working alongside the Principal to outline new proposals, helping to shape and define their deliverables, resource profiles and general approach going forward
- Ensuring the unencumbered day-to-day of the London office, looking after in-house operational and internal team needs
- Oversee the ongoing enhancements to the website itself, delivering quality enhancements to deadline
- Manage the client account, supporting the Principal on developing new leads and growing out new client relationships
- Write proposals and map out budgeting and resources required for timely completion of the project
Ideal Project Manager skills/requirements:
- Experience managing web & app builds/redesigns
- Strong technical understanding
- Experience building influential client relationships
- Good understanding of design principles