- Contract type:Contract
- Duration:6 months
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a luxury fashion brand to find a skilled Project Manager to join their ranks. This high-end fashion brand are looking for a Project Manager to work closely with their Bought Media Team on the delivery of campaigns and events within the fashion and brand categories. This includes the overseeing of projects across the business from market insight through to campaign launch and beyond.
This role is directly accountable for the end-to-end management of marketing and creative campaigns across planning, communications strategy, content creation, to digital and physical execution. The success of this is driven by collaboration with teams upstream, closely partnering with production and creative specialists to execute all areas. The purpose of this role is to ensure the best possible outcome for initiatives, by ensuring each phase of a launch is handled to best effect, with timings and milestones suitably protected at each stage of the process.
This role will be an initial contract of 6 months.
PROJECT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate in the upfront planning of projects and identify resource requirements to construct strong project creative propositions.
- Oversee the project through delivery in all areas, with producers and project managers handling delivery directly in their respective areas.
- Confidently collaborating closely with marketing, creative and senior business stakeholders to drive initiatives forward in a positive way, ensuring constant communication and alignment between teams.
- Provide necessary leadership, planning, and communication on projects – while seeking the best possible strategic and creative outcome.
- Manage risks, issues and escalate as required, providing appropriate options to self solve situations.
- Represent teams and share creative thinking in wider business meetings where creatives are unable to be present, always be clear on the latest project updates.
- Update, maintain and generate process documentation to aid the smooth running of projects.
IDEAL PROJECT MANAGER WILL HAVE
- Experience managing creative campaigns
- Good organization and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Luxury brands is desirable