- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location: London, GB
Our client is one of the nation’s most well-known businesses going through an exciting digital transformation. They are seeking a Programme Manager who will improve the experience for the company’s customers across the UK, as well as have a genuine positive impact on the company.
This is a very high-profile role working directly with the Managing Director for Digital Innovation. You will be the key point of contact ensuring all teams are working together effectively. This is an exciting opportunity where you will oversee multiple workstreams across a programme of Digital Product development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing programme oversight
- Managing risks, issues and budgets while meeting tight deadlines
- Involved in the creation of budgets, planning, roadmaps and business cases
- Identifying opportunities to maximise the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders, suppliers, third parties and teams across the company
- Supporting risk and audit management, reporting, communications and events, as well as other cost analysis and modelling projects
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven large scale programme management experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile and DevOps environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage and influence across all levels, including C-suite and board level stakeholders
- Strong analytical mind-set and problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience and knowledge delivering digital products (e.g. apps, websites, microsites, etc)
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and demonstrate commitment and energy. You will have experience managing multiple projects at the same time ensuring all teams are working together effectively.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a nationwide digital transformation having an impact on customers across the UK.