- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a FinTech business that puts customers at the heart of what they do. The mission of this company is to help people get better with credit, a mission from which five million people across the nation are currently benefiting. Their approach is grounded in customer knowledge and shaped by their passion for Products and services that most closely suit a customers’ needs. These are exciting times for the company, as they are currently undergoing a digital transformation which is revolutionising the processes within the organisation.
As Product Strategist, you will be responsible for building a stronger customer experience, interacting directly with the customers to forge a rich and nuanced understanding of what their needs are and identifying emerging patterns in the market. You will play an integral role in the delivery of best-in-class customer outcomes and ensuring that the Product is aligned with and commercially viable to a competitive market.
Product Strategist responsibilities:
- Ensuring the success of the credit card products, features and propositions in terms of delivering excellent customer and commercial outcomes
- Using industry data to benchmark, create market analysis reports and build a cohesive understanding of the regulatory landscape
- Building out a product roadmap and outlining the strategic direction of the credit card products
- Collecting and compiling customer feedback to build a layered understanding of customer wants and needs and identifying market trends
Ideal Product Strategist will have:
- Experience working on the commercial strategy of products
- Strong communication skills
- Experience distilling insights from customer data
- Proven stakeholder management experience