- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with an advanced syndication platform start-up to find a Product Owner to join their ranks. This organisation is enjoying a period of rapid expansion, and with their client base growing exponentially they are on the lookout for great talent to augment their workforce. The foundations upon which this organisation is built is their cutting-edge AI technology, their passion for better business practices and a fervour for enhancing the customer journey.
As Product Owner, your role will be critical for the timely and efficient delivery of all tasks within the company. As this company grows, as will the volume of tasks that need to be delivered to a consistently high standard. Your role will primarily involve management of APIs within the company technology, and therefore experience with and a nuanced understanding of APIs and the way in which they operate will be essential.
Product Owner responsibilities:
- Handling all inbound technical requests pertaining to the day-to-day operations of the company
- Act as the technical liaison within the company, consistently running interference internally and supporting all technical operations across the business
- Optimise and understand the various SAS services the company is currently utilising including Dotmailer, LinkedIn and Social tools
- Oversee distribution of resources according to their importance and purpose, delegating where need be to the appropriate individuals
- Work in collaboration with the clients to specify and traffic integrations between DX and CRM systems
Ideal Product Owner will have:
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with and knowledge of APIs
- Good understanding of development principles