Product Marketing Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:Up to £55,000 - 3 days per week
- Duration:Permanent - Part Time (3 days per week)
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
- Product Marketing Manager
- SaaS Tech Company
- Central London (or remote)
- Up to £55,000 part time (3 days per week)
Futureheads have partnered with a deep-tech company who have built a SaaS product and operate in the B2B cloud automation space. They are looking to hire in a Product Marketing Manager who will be joining a team of around 30 employees. The start-up are around 5 years old and to date have solid funding and paying customers! They were part of techstars in 2015 and the MasterCard Start Path programme in 2016.
They have streamlined their proposition to one very exciting proposition for travel aggregators and meta search engineers. Their API allows customers to instantly purchase a product through any website or app, without having to leave that platform. Their cloud automation software can potentially perform any online booking/purchase automation – reducing customer churn and increasing conversion. Their clients include Google, Trivago and Kayak and they’re growing despite Covid.
You’ll work alongside their Co-Founder and CPO to help take their marketing strategy and execute it by building a developer and advocacy community, and driving adoption of their SaaS product. This will involve pre launch phase, optimisation and growth strategies as well as feeding back changes to the product team.
What they’re looking for:
- Experience marketing SaaS products, ideally products targeted at Developers
- Experience understanding, planning for and building product communities, ideally Developer
- Experience planning for, establishing, engaging and working with product advocates (internal and external)
- Experience planning for and engaging with appropriate inﬂuencers, in particular on YouTube and Twitter
- Ability to work with internal teams and external partners to plan for and create relevant initiatives and content for use across appropriate channels
- Experience leveraging social channels to amplify core messages and content
- Experience basing and justifying marketing decisions on data and analytics
- Ability to plan within the constraints of limited budgets and time restrictions
Ideally you would also have experience of:
- Marketing developer tools
- Promoting Developer speciﬁc content on PR channels such as Product Hunt and Hacker News
- AdWords and other online advertising campaign platforms
- Experience engaging press and online media
- Working with technical and product teams and founders
- Direct relationships with industry and press insiders
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, successful tech company and influence the adoption and success of their innovation technology. For more info, get in contact ASAP!