- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Our client is a founder-owned recruitment agency based in the heart of Central London that is looking for a Product Manager to work on their cutting-edge video training tool. The tool itself is designed to reduce bias in the recruitment process, and this is a direct reflection of the progressive values of the company itself. At its core, our client is a technology-driven business that is dedicated to striving towards meaningful change in the world.
As Product Manager, you will have ownership over the entire video training product, helping to finish the product build, bring it to market and proceed management of the platform thereafter; including fixes, updates, improvements, and creation of further video content. Someone with experience with video, online training tools or building products utilizing behavioural psychology will excel in this position.
Product Manager responsibilities:
- Working alongside engineers, designers and assorted key stakeholders to develop features, ideas, MVPs and rapid ongoing iterations
- Working with key stakeholders, customers, and internal users to prioritise and identify opportunities to improve the product
- Write user stories that accurately convey both the low level function point and the wider contextual themes of the product itself
- Complete and bring the platform to market, ensuring that the video training tool is ready for widespread consumption
Ideal Product Manager will have:
- Experience communicating with stakeholders of all levels and backgrounds
- Experience working on video platforms, online training tools or education technology
- A firm belief in the importance of inclusivity, diversity, and reduction of hiring bias
- Experience driving effective, data-driven product performance management