Product Manager – Native Mobile Apps
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£60,000 - £75,000 + bonus + package
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London , GB
Futureheads have partnered with a FinTech business that puts customers at the heart of what they do. The business are already very commercially successful, and over the past few years have been building extensive digital teams to better serve their five million customers’ needs.
They have grown considerably over the past year and are adding a fourth squad to focus on native mobile apps. These are exciting times for the company, as they are currently undergoing a digital transformation which is revolutionising the processes within the organisation – putting product as a major driving force behind the business’ success as well as creating world-class customer experiences.
As a Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading their native mobile apps squad who create digital products to allow the customer to self-serve and use various credit products to buy every-day items as well as using finance in a way to treat yourself i.e. holidays, luxury goods etc.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Design, agree and build enhancements and entirely new products and feature to improve the customer experience for their mobile apps, working with cross-functional teams to deliver intuitive customer journeys, and products/features that make customer’s lives easier
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Able to work closely with developers, gain buy-in and ensure they’re empowered to deliver the biggest value features as well as a longer-term view
- Drive process improvements to ensure that customer value is delivered quickly and based on value rather than purely on output
- Working with partners to integrate their technology into your products
Ideal Product Owner will have:
- Extensive Product Management experience working in technology-driven business using agile methodologies
- A genuine passion for user design and experience and the effect they have on customers
- Strong knowledge of the credit card market or financial services
- Product Management experience, specifically on native mobile apps is a major bonus
- Proven experience of working closely and getting the best out of development teams
- Ruthless prioritisation skills and ability to maintain a healthy organised backlog
- Innovative mindset. Someone who is able to look at the market and come up with market-leading products and features
This is a great opportunity to join a successful fintech business, where technology has developed into the heart of the business, with clear paths for progression.
If this sounds interesting, please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV
We try to respond to all applicants, but due to the volume we may only be able to respond to those who are successful