Product Lead – FinTech
- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:up to £120,000 + package
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads have been engaged by a fast growing, VC-backed, FinTech start up to hire a Product Manager. The business has an app-based B2C product for a specific market need and since launching in summer 2018, they’ve already acquired 10,000+ users and are live in seven European countries.
With an international team spanning London, New York, Paris and Brussels, they pride themselves on hiring exceptional talent. Some alumni have moved from top-tier tech companies such as Twitter, Yahoo, Amazon and Google to be part of this exciting journey.
They are looking for mission driven individuals who are excited to work in a start-up environment.
- Responsible for the full-stack of product from product strategy, through design and into implementation
- Central to translate customer needs into a product roadmap
- Work with engineering to execute the product roadmap
- Identify opportunities for product improvement through analytics and customer interviews
- Define plan for such improvement, including timing and resource requirements
- Design initial product mocks based on customer research
- Write technical specs to improve efficiency of the build
- Coordinate across engineering, operations, compliance, etc. to execute efficiently
- Implement systems for iterative development with regular consumer feedback
- Strong experience working in consumer product for a top tier company
- Experience with immigrant communities and empathy for our customers
- Outstanding project management skills, including end-to-end problem ownership
- Strong UX design instincts
- Fluency in French (strongly preferred) w/ additional languages values
- Experience with SQL and/or Mixpanel
- Experience with Figma or other prototyping tools a plus
- Background or degree in a technical field a plus
- Fintech experience a plus
Jordan Trott – Senior Consultant, Product
07843 349 494
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.