Product Manager – contract
- Contract type:Contract
- Salary/Rate:£400-£450 per day
- Duration:3-4 months initially
- Start Date:1st October 2020
- Location:London, GB
- Contract Product Manager role
- Remote for duration (but they’re based in Central London)
- Duration: 3 – 4 months
- Tech start-up
We are working with an exciting technology start-up in the data and digital security space.
The business recently secured funding and having recently launched their MVP are looking for a Product Manager join on an interim basis.
The product helps users gain more control over their data and do this more effectively. You’ll join a small but growing team, tackling a increasingly large user pain point.
Working with their current product manager, you’ll help them set the strategic direction for the product, conduct user research to gain insights as well as looking at data to inform decision making.
The right candidate will be able to operate at a strategic level in order to put in place product development processes, but also happy to roll up their sleeves and be hands on – no huge surprise for an early stage startup.
To be considered, you’ll need to have proven experience/evidence of the following:
- Product Management experience in an early stage technology business
- Experience of running product discovery and consumer research in order to inform product and feature development
- Strong affinity for what makes a good UX. If you got experience prototyping and running user research/usability testing as well that would be a bonus
- Comfortable in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- Ability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams
If you’re interested in hearing more, please get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com