Product Manager – Contract
- Contract type:Contract
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
We are working with a fashion technology business who have created a scalable personal styling service that uses a complex and sophisticated mix of personal stylists and smart machine learning algorithms. The platform helps men gain confidence through personalised fashion and takes the pain out of online shopping and finding outfits that suit the individual.
The business are about 70 people now and has attracted some great talent including alumni from Spotify, Mr Porter and Songkick.
They’re looking for someone to start in the next couple of weeks to own the ‘shop’ section of their web/native app products. They spent Q1 of this year breaking up the shop section into microservices as this area of the platform has been more popular with users than previously anticipated.
You’ll join a modern technology environment, that fosters collaboration and autonomy within their product pods. Working with a smart team of designers, developers and testers – you’ll help drive growth in-line with their quarterly OKRs – having the autonomy to make product decisions inline with their goals.
What they’re looking for:
- You have experience of consumer-facing digital products, with high numbers of users
- You’re comfortable with large data sets and have an analytical mindset
- A smart approach to product development, you can validate your product strategy and use frameworks to prioritise what to build and why
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies allowing you to build rapport and working closely with engineers
- A good eye for design
- Solutions orientated, you try and solve problems in the simplest way
If you want to work with a smart team working to create simple solutions to complex problems in a modern fast-paced technology environment – then please get in touch ASAP