Product Manager – B2B SaaS, Publishing/Social Media
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are working exclusively with a fast-growing, research-driven company who have an AI platform that the largest publishers around the world (The Guardian , The Time, Vogue, Le Monde and more…) use to automate their online publishing to mass markets.
Very successful business who have an exciting roadmap and future plan to release brand new products to their customers, not only will these products be new for their customers, but completely new to the market. This Product Manager role is specifically building these new products, from ideation to implementation, full end to end delivery.
Great opportunity to build a forward thinking, innovative product for the worlds largest publishers!
- Understand the market and user requirements in depth to identify opportunities, build business cases and prioritise work so the team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Determine customers’ needs in a data-driven way and translate feedback into actionable insights for further developing the product
- Collaborate with your team in imagining solutions that solve these problems
- Scope solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship early, whilst maintaining the delivery of world-class software in every release
- Be a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them. Be comfortable in making decisions without consensus.
- Analyse the impact of product features, decide how to measure whether something is a success or a failure and provide insights to inform future iteration
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2.1 degree (or equivalent) preferably in a data-driven discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Maths)
- Impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal. Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent organisational, analytical and influencing skills, with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Good tech understanding, having worked closely with engineering teams
- Experience working in a fast paced SaaS organisation (ideally B2B)
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you’re self driven
- Be able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- An interest in Artificial Intelligence and the future of the publishing industry
Please apply, or contact:
Jordan Trott – Senior Consultant, Product and Projects
07843 394 494
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.