- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£45,000–£60,000 + great package
- Start Date:ASAp
- Location:Central London, GB
Do you want to work on consumer facing products that can change the course of its users lives? I am partnering exclusively with one of my favourite clients, who have over the past few years built an ed-tech platform that allows users to complete both short and full-length online degree courses. Their longer term vision is to create a global community where everyone learns together – not only through the course content, but through the conversations sparked by provoking conversation within the community.
You’ll join a great bunch who work in 4 cross functional squads. Reporting into the Head of Product your role will work collaboratively with designers, developers, UX and QA to build consumer focused digital products and features and work with the other squads to ensure you're working towards a common goal.
The business are profitable and well backed allowing them to invest and develop their team and digital technologies.
What’s in it for you:
- Work in a product driven environment, solving complex consumer problems
- Go into work everyday with a lovely bunch of talented human beings
- Career development framework in place, to allow you to grow personally and professionally – this business promote from within where they can!
- Great offices, located in Central London
- Competitive salary and package
To be successful you will
- Have Product Management experience working on B2C digital products
- Strong understanding and experience working in agile environments (methodology agnostic)
- Be experienced working in fast-paced start-up type conditions
- Excellent communication, delegation and stakeholder management skills. You can communicate the what, how and the why to non-technical people within a business
- Clearly communicate your decision making, why/how do you go about prioritising or deciding what to work is the right thing
If you want to work for one of the largest social learning plaform giving access to the education users need to transform their lives – then please apply with a copy of your CV now to Jamie.email@example.com
Due to the volume of applicants we may only be able to respond to those who are successful