- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£75,000 per year
- Duration:Full time
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:United Kingdom
Futureheads are currently partnering with one of the UK’s largest and most popular public rapid charging networks for electric vehicles. They provide all drivers with high-power charging at a convenient and thoughtfully placed network of locations, across the UK. They aim to provide EV charging that is easily accessible, easy to use, requires no membership or connection fees and operate with normal contactless payment.
They are looking to hire a Product Manager to support the Head of Product improve and scale 4 key product offerings across web and app, improving the customer experience and mapping those who use the service in a better way. This will be a hybrid role (2-3 days a week in the office, there office is London based), paying up to £75K and would be ideal for someone who is passionate about sustainability and producing a first in class user experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop understanding of users at a deep level, building a strategy to help them reduce anxiety over charging experience and associated costs
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to find the best path to creating meaningful value for customers while meeting business objectives.
- Building new features, improving existing features, or changing the way they work operationally, and the non-software features they offer customers.
- Work iteratively and collaboratively with design, engineering, operations, commercial, finance and many others to refine your plan and execute against it effectively.
- Use data and analytics to track and monitor how they are doing with core metrics and add new ones as you go along
- Iterate and improve on your work to hit the company goals and create value for customers.