- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:Up to £65k
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Leatherhead & Remote, GB
Futureheads are currently working with a leading data provider for the medical industry who improve information and decisions made across healthcare organisations, from the NHS to pharmaceutical giants. The business uses the best digital platforms to improve the quality, accessibility, and effectiveness of information they provide. It is an exciting time for the company as they pivot to being a more data-centric business which has created a new opportunity for a Product Manager to join a small, close-knit team.
The position reports directly to the Chief Digital Officer and will lead develop the company’s product strategy and own the product vision.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying, validating and prioritising new product opportunities
- Delivery key outcomes in the company’s product strategy to increase market share, diversify revenues and engage with key stakeholders
- Build and develop a team to delivery company goals
- Align product strategy to the overall goals of the business
- Documenting product specifications, manage releases
- Gain an understanding of customer needs and make sure they are met
- Manage stakeholder user groups to test new products and services
- Manage website performance and user orientated service performance
- Provide guidance and support to the development team
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Previous/current experience in a Product Management position, ideally with experience or a strong understanding of the pharmaceutical or healthcare industries
- Strong previous experience linking commercial goals and product vision
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Previous business analyst experience is beneficial
- Experience working with users, gathering requirements and managing development teams
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.