- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£45,000 - £55,000 + package
- Location:London, GB
- Product Manager
- Idea and innovation management platform
- £45,000 – £55,00o depending on experience
We are working with an exciting tech company who have created a platform that helps foster innovation across complex organisations. They work with some great companies including Atlassian, Microsoft and NASA!
Their platform also connects companies with innovation partners to help drive this mindset internally with their employees. They have an amazing innovation crowd of around 500,000 to help solve any innovation challenges
They Product team is made up of a Director of Product and another Product Manager, making you the third in the product team. The business is privately backed, and nearing profitability, with revenues growing year on year so are stable and growing.
To be suitable you’ll need
- 2 or 3 years of Product Management experience from a product-led organisation
- Ability work autonomously but with the support of the wider organisation/product team
- Excellent knowledge and ability to apply product management processes and methodologies
- It goes without saying, but excellent communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Top level technical knowledge including infrastructure, microservices and web and mobile applications
- Agile software development experience in a Product Management role
What’s in it for you?
- Join an exciting product-led org that will allow you to progress your product career and skills
- Autonomy within your role, giving you the ability to show off your skills and create a big impact
- You’ll join a business that works with big names in the tech world, including the likes of Microsoft, Atlassian and NASA!
- Work in a modern software development environment, who work incrementally to deliver value not features
- Work on exciting, complex problems and features
If you’re a Product Manager, looking to join a growing, stable technology company – then get in touch with a copy of your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here at Futureheads we want to create an environment where true diversity is second nature. Futurehead or not, we encourage an open dialogue and we want you to feel able to share your needs to be comfortable and happy. Whatever your background and regardless of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status our commitment to you is that you should always feel safe and secure when you’re working with us.