- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£55,000 - £65,000 + Package
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Our client are a vibrant, multi-award winning and rapidly expanding data driven sports technology business. They work with the world’s leading sports clubs, leagues, federations and events to help them understand their customers and grow their businesses through the use of data.
As part of their global expansion they are working on a hugely impactful stream of work, to ‘productise’ their data-driven platform to be truly scalable. It is with this is mind that they’re looking for a Product Manager to join to ensure high impact, focus and alignment from cross-functional teams of developers, designers, UX, analytics etc.
As a Product Manager, you will need to very quickly get up to speed on their current suite of products, the needs of users and the roles and responsibilities of those you will work with to deliver the future. You’ll report into a smart Product Lead, as well as working with CPO advisor with experience launching hugely impactful products for leading tech companies and brands.
You will work with the in-house engineering team, client teams and UX designers to fill in the gaps between what needs to be built and how it will be built and help shepherd the elements of the product that you will take responsibility for through the final hurdles to launch.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of agile product development, from inception to launch
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working on data-driven products. Their products are a suite of ML powered data platforms, which drive commercial growth for their clients
- A passion for sport is not required, but desirable given to the space they work in – or simply a passion for delivering value for users
- Motivated and low-ego individual, who isn’t afraid of rolling their sleeves up
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, innovative business with the chance to develop your product skills, gain autonomy over a hugely impactful product area and work with talented team members across disciplines.