- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£55,000 - £75,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
Futureheads are partnered with a global business intelligence organisation that connect key individuals from the worlds of investment, private equity and management consulting with industry experts. These experts provide both qualitative and quantitative market insights and knowledge that supports informed decision making and execution. Using modern technology across their nine global offices they are ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
We are looking for 2 Product Managers, looking to drive adoption of modern product development practices and build upon an already commercially successful product area – but with huge potential for growth and innovation.
You’ll have a roll your sleeves up attitude, jumping on calls with sales teams as well as conducting in depth research to create hypothesis and de-risk assumptions. You’ll be as comfortable working closely and directly with engineering pods as well as communicating with executive level stakeholders.
To be successful you will demonstrate
- Previous experience of building commercially successful digital products in a B2B SaaS company
- Excellent analytical skills to dig into user behaviour using a test and learn approach to product development
- Be able to be hands-on in the finer detail as well as thinking more strategically
- Be able to inspire and lead cross-functional teams to get things done, but more importantly ship great products focused on outcomes (not outputs)
This is an awesome opportunity for to with a commercially very successful business, growing their product and technology practice, using some of the most modern technologies
For more information get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com