- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£30,000 - £40,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
We are working with a world-renowned technology, events and publishing company well respected in the contemporary arts and culture world. Despite corona-virus the business is doing well and continuing to grow.
They’re looking for a motivated and talented Product Manager to join the team. Your role will work closely with cross-functional teams to create new features and products across their web and experience platforms as well as new native applications due to launch next year.
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager to work across platforms in a fast-paced and genuinely exciting and innovative space, giving you the autonomy to research and recommend new features, prioritising the work to be done based on impact and importantly working in a team focused on outcomes, not output.
To be suitable you will
- Have prior product management experience, in a fast-paced technology business using agile software development methodologies
- Demonstrate methodical thinking as well as knowledge of modern product development frameworks
- Be able to show prior experience working closely with development teams as well us UX, Design, Marketing and analytics
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills
What’s in it for you
- Work with talented colleagues including knowledgeable Digital leadership
- Opportunity to work in a highly respected business, with a growing and innovative digital function
- Chance to work across a multiple products
- Autonomy of decision making, with appropriate support
- Learning and development as well as career progression
If you’re looking to take the next step in your Product Management career and want the chance to work with a talented teams with a passion for technology, then get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org