- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£50,000 - £65,000 + package
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
I am partnered with a fast-growing (yes despite coronavirus) AI-powered SaaS tech startup, in the event networking space.
Whilst in-person events are obviously … virtual events are thriving. Their proprietary technology makes intelligent recommendations to help match-make event attendees to the right events to help drive engagement. Their clients include Amazon, Reed Exhibitions and The Guardian.
The business are profitable and backed by some solid investors (Made.com, Net-a-Porter, Lastminute.com). They’re looking for a Product Manager to join the team as they grow – working on products for events organisers, including how they manage their event experience.
What’s in it for you:
- Join a growing business, owning a hugely important product area
- Work with smart and motivated colleagues
- Inclusive work culture, focused on building a positive social culture as well working culture
- You’ll get to work with a product-focused founder who is keen to develop your skills and career quickly
- Remote working for now, with a Central London office when life slowly returns to normal with ongoing flexible working
What they’re looking for
- Experience of working on SaaS products in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You’re able to focus on the detail, continuously delivering value as well as spotting strategic opportunities
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and prioritisations
- Experience working in a truly agile software development environment, creating impactful products and features incrementally
- Strong technical understanding with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts simplistically with different audiences.
- Excellent collaboration skills with an ability to very quickly gain the respect/buy-in from your colleagues.
- A strong communicator and good listener, able to present ideas coherently leading to achieving a consensus, even where stakeholders are from a diverse range of business areas and seniority
If you’re looking for the next step in your career in Product Management, this is a great time to join a growing tech business with increasing autonomy and responsibility. For more info, get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com