- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£55000 - £60000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Manchester, GB
- Product Manager
- IoT Technology Business
- Central Manchester
We are working with an established and industry leading IoT business based in Manchester, who have recently received funding from Private Equity investors to help take the business to the next stage of growth. With this new investment, they are in an exciting phase, moving towards a high-growth technology firm that leads the B2B IoT space. Global spend on IoT services is expected to reach $1.1 trillion by 2021 – growing up to 22% a year.
This technology helps companies operate more efficiently, which is great for them as it saves them money but it also reduces their environmental impact.
Their technology helps some of the largest companies (including Greggs and Balfour Beatty) in the UK to drive efficiencies across all areas of their operations and supply chain (creating over 9 million record per day). They’re looking to hire their first Product Manager to help them laser focus on priorities and delivering impact across both software and hardware teams.
The Product Manager will work closely with their Director of Operations to deliver both software and hard improvements, to laser focus on priorities as well as working with software and hardware developments on process improvements. You’ll also partner with Sales teams as well as utilizing customer feedback to understand market and customer requirements to feed into the roadmap.
What they’re looking for:
- Product Manager experience within a tech-driven business
- IoT experience or experience working with both hardware and software teams would be beneficial
- Experience of working in agile environment using a variety of frameworks
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Motivated and collaborative in your working style
What’s in it for you:
- Chance to join a industry leading tech business in a booming industry
- Work with experienced senior leadership team and advance your product career
- Opportunity to grow a Product team longer term
- Business is well-backed by a Private Equity firm with experience pf growing successful tech companies
If you’re a Product Manager looking to join an exciting, fast growing tech company – then get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com