- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£65,00 - £75,000 + equity
- Location:London, GB
Product Manager – Machine Learning startup
Salary: £65 – £75k + equity
Location: Central London (remote onboarding)
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE WORKING OPPORTUNITY, CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK IN LONDON POST LOCKDOWN
We’re working with an applied AI technology business changing the hugely antiquated operations and supply chain industry, through the use of bleeding edge machine learning technology. This allows businesses to create operational efficiency across the supply chain of imported and exported goods.
The business are well-backed having closed a round of funding towards the end of 2019 as well as having profitable accounts, which give them runway until the end of 2021 at least.
As the first Product hire, you’ll be instrumental in defining the product culture within the business – however they’ll looking for a strategic thinker who can help them focus on the needs of their customers and this will be engrained into the wider product culture.
What they’re looking for:
- Product Management experience, specifically involving Machine Learning/AI (this is essential, and applicants without this experience cannot be considered)
- Preferably experience of working in a start-up environment, creating products for enterprise customers
- Smart, articulate, curious and motivated to solve complex problems through the use of technology
- A collaborative approach, with the ability to be diplomatic
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
What’s in it for you
- Join a rapidly growing business, who are prospering despite the difficult economic and operational climate
- Work with extremely talented colleagues across operations, engineering, design and closely with their founding team
- The chance to work with bleeding edge technology, and develop your product career
- Help define the Product culture in rapidly growing tech start-up (they’ve hired 3 people during lockdown already)
- Grow into a Product leadership role, within a company full of potential
If you’ve got experience as a Product Manager within a business using applied AI, then please get in touch ASAP to hear more about this awesome opportunity by sending a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com