- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£45,000 - £70,000
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London , GB
This is an extremely exciting businesses that are pushing forward even during difficult times and building cutting edge technology. Their technology uses biometrics ensuring businesses can trust and authenticate the digital user and ensure all transactions are secure.
This business is on a mission to transform the digital identity and authentication space. Their clients are typically financial services and government and due to growing demand are expanding their London based team.
You’ll own the journey for customer onboarding, billing, payments working alongside developers, research scientists and designers to ensure a best in class experience.
To be suitable you will:
- Have proven Product Management experience in a start-up environment
- Previously worked on cloud bases SaaS products
- Development/engineering background or Computer Science degreewould be a bonus but not a deal-breaker
- Knowledge of various product frameworks and their benefits/drawbacks
- Use data to define priorities, strategy and roadmaps but also using your intuition
This is a business with a growing customer base, tackling challenging problems that create a more seamless and secure digital landscape.
If you’re interested in hearing more – please get in touch with a copy of your CV to email@example.com