- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:Up to £80,000 + options
We have recently engaged with an exciting, well-backed technology start up looking to bring real time APIs into businesses around the world. The tools we use everyday including Whatsapp, Uber and Alexa are powered by complex software and infrastructure, which is being built by companies such as our client. Their cloud APIs, simplify and allow developers to deliver real-time functionality into digital products and services.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join their team in Old Street. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the development team focus on building solutions that add value to their end users, whilst looking at their future state.
Given the technical nature of the products, which are essentially developer tools, you’ll ideally have worked on developer portals, APIs, Cloud platforms, Paas or IaaS or similar in a Product Management role.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven Product Management experience of a highly technical product
- Experience working closely with developers, Product Managing APIs or developer-focused web products
- Technical understanding. This could be a degree background in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a previous career as a software engineer/developer
- Excellent communicator, who is able to diplomatically manage stakeholders and client requests
- Commercially minded to drive usage of their APIs, and increase market share
This is an awesome opportunity for a technically-minded Product Manager to work with a hugely exciting, well-funded (by some well known VCs) tech scale-up who are powering the future infrastructure of technology.
If this sounds like it could be the role for you – then get in touch ASAP with a copy of your CV to email@example.com