- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£40,000 - £50,000 + equity
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London, GB
If you are a Product Manager looking to take your next step in an exciting technology-driven scale-up, then please do read on.
Futureheads are partnered with a business who’s aim is to be the go-to technology platform for the car-buying experience. They’ve grown to over 200 people, with offices in London and Europe. Buying a car is a huge financial decision for most people, and the industry has remained largely unchanged for the past 30 years with car dealers being largely in control.
This platform aims to make the car buying experience more consumer-focused, to ensure the customer gets the best deal out there, whilst reducing all the pitfalls and difficulties along the car-buying journey. It also seeks to increase sales for dealers, through a tiered-subscription model, connecting buyers with dealers.
You’ll report into their Product Director, owning a key area of their consumer-facing proposition
- Work for a technology business at the forefront of a wave of change in an outdated industry
- Chance to work with curious, driven colleagues across the entire business.
- You’ll get to tackle complex problems, solving them with simple, intuitive solutions
- Lovely offices centrally located
- The business have raised over £55 million in funding, with a robust commercial model allowing them to scale into new markets and develop their technology
- Develop your Product Management skills, learning from smart, curious colleagues
What they need from you:
- Proven experience of working in a recognised Product/Technology driven start-up or scale-up business
- You’re able to articulate how you have defined what to build, why to do it and the impact that product has had
- You’ve worked with co-located teams of designers, developers, UX, research, marketing and the wider business
- Ideally experience of consumer facing digital products, in a recognised technology-driven business
This is a great opportunity to develop your Product Management career and be part of an exciting scaling business, in a space that is ripe for change (I didn’t say disruption!). Apply now with a copy of your CV to Jamie.email@example.com